1.1
Additional Fees
Ease of Use
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I got an email saying that I could get a Walmart $250 just for taking a Survey. I went ahead to take the survey and it then leads you to claim just ONE deal.

Once you claim the deal (which is usually a subscription), it takes you to the next page and tells you that now to get your gift card you have to claim ANOTHER deal on the "gold page". So I went ahead and chose one of the options but then it takes you on ANOTHER page that says you have to now claim a deal on the "Platinum Page". I reluctantly did it on that page too then at the end it is just a screen that says "thank you" with this address https://www.ipcp003.com/ThankYou.aspx?source=P. So I went to call them Directly at (917) 283-2375.

It is just a voicemail that you cannot leave a voicemail. They tell you to email them. So I sent an email and I get a text that says they received a credit toward my $250 Walmart Gift Card and to continue, go on the link that was provided. The link from my phone then takes me back to the survey page where they start again claiming to just complete one deal to get the gift card.

I did it. Then it went back to the Gold page claiming I had to claim a deal. I did it.

Then it went to the platinum page saying I had to claim 8 deals to get my reward so I stopped. I want the gift card I have done my obligation but there is no reward at the end.

Product or Service Mentioned: Reward Zone Usa Survey Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Incentives.

I didn't like: Deception, Unavailability.

Comments