Product or Service Mentioned: Reward Zone Usa Survey Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 07.

Comments

Pissed Consumer Write review Company or keyword Login All reviews Media Reward Zone USA 1 Reward Zone USA - Surveys & purchases to receive money or incentives Apr 07 NOT RESOLVED 1 comment This company is & online survey company where you have to take same surveys repeatedly & purchase items for trail period or for free month some are more money than others but suppose to receive prizes they offer a new prize for each survey you finish. They don’t tell you even though your offered tons of prizes your limited to only one & have to get to second tier to even get the highest prize.

Then they send you a form which mine went under my safari app where google & bing are didn’t not receive a suppose cover letter that says you only have a month to try to print this pdf file which I only have phone use at moment computer went down & impossible to try to send it to a friend to print for you then have to have it notarized & send copy by mail with proof of residence & copy of your Id! They owe me a 1,000 Citibank gift card which prizes where presented at time where valued over $3,000 dollars but it’s such a scam cause you do this for days & spend money & have too make sure you cancel all prescription to items you’ve purchased or will be charged monthly I highly do not recommend this site you can lose a lot of money trying too win this incentives meanwhile your only able to get one! It’s a big scam in my opinion & company is no help! Review about: Reward Zone Usa Survey Service.

Reason of review: Not as described. Review #1228906 is a subjective opinion of poster. Share Share Helpful? Yes 1 No 0 Do You Have Something To Say ?

Write a review Comments Type your message here Post Comment Anonymous Laurie DaSilva 32 minutes ago I agree with the other consumer. Hours, days to complete but didn't mention in the servery the questions are repetitive and you click NO. Then not to mention the tires and cancellation periods, in my case had numerous charges that should not have been. Yes I had the cancellation # provided and the kicker....

MORE CALLS THAN A CALL CENTER, from the companies you checked NO NUMEROUS MF TIMES. THEY START EARLY IN THE AM & TILL WICKED LATE AT NIGHT. Also some of the companies you go to answer.. Hello and it hangs up so it auto dials you from another phone #.

Wtf? I still haven't received any PDF for a 1,000 Visa & 1,000 Wal-Mart card. They should be sued for false advertising, along with using different websites to do so as well. I have saved the history for all of it & waiting for my family member to look into it for me.

And yes I read the terms etc before continuing as started some offers may have a charge. Anyone want to add or talk, you can contact me: @ 508-375-8733 Laurie DaSilva I'm not worried about giving out my number, *** due to these surveys, thousands of companies with umpteen phone #'s keep calling anyway. Please forgive some of the angry language as I do not like to speak like that but when your a single parent who has lost everything. That's due to taking care of I'll father, Uncle, grandmother back to back and their home.

It kinda gets to you. Thanks have a nice day fellow shopper's. Remember stay away, save time, grief, aggravation and your MONEY..FACT! 1 other thing that wasn't mentioned.

After waiting & calling the companies that help & return your money ---THEY CLAIM THAT THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW THEY ARE BEING OFFERED A CLAIM ETC! PRETTY SAD AMERICA CONSUMER IS FRAUDULENT, ROBBING US LIKE STRAIGHT HACKERS!! IT NEEDS TO STOP!!!!!! IT EVEN SHOWS ON SOME THE NEWS LOGOS TO BACK THEM.

I SHOULD CONTACT THE LOCAL NEWS TO REPORT LET THEM CLAIM THAT! Reply You May Also Like Find A Grave - A creator of a memorial yelled "Duplicate" whenI posted my Memorial and FAG gave mine to herFind A Grave "A creator of a memorial yelled "Duplicate" whenI posted my Memorial and FAG gave my memorial to her w/out looking in to why two 'Dual Identities under the same name..." Read more Amirite - New users need NOT apply!Amirite "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..." Read more BUSTED!! Amirite.com outed by antivirus as "DECEPTIVE".

Amirite "This message on screen shot appears right now (11/21/17) on Amirite.com, on the opinion page and on page 2 of the "Just In" page. "Attackers may trick you into doing..." Read more Guruleaks is a fraudGuruleaks "Came across @guruleaks1 on Twitter they claim they expose fraud. They are the ones committing fraud. Notice the profile photo?

Why would you have a woman's lips as a profile..." Read more BeautyMNL - My order was incomplete.BeautyMNL "At first maganda kasi worth it naman yung pag iintay. Pero i experienced one time, last thursday yung inorder ko kulang kasi i ordered 2 products which is the Baroness..." Read more Life Storage - Sexual harrssment and illegal evictionLife Storage "My sister and I were sexual harassed by multiple employees at Life Storage.

When we blew the whistle, the entire company went against us and used fear tactics to force..." Read more Nationstar Mortgage - HorrifyingNationstar Mortgage "this was in Stratford Ct , My Father in laws home ,Dec 2013 we were locked from the home 7 months before the foreclosure was filed in June 2014 ,..." Read more Instasmile - Super angry! They won’t refund!Instasmile "I am so upset you have no idea!On September 16th 2018 I ordered classic upper veneers, I received my kit get the impression passed the impression.On October 12, 2018 I..." Read more Company or keyword Write a review About About Pissed Consumer We In Press Blog FAQ Contact Pissed Consumer Browse Companies Reviews Categories Most Complained About Companies Change Language Services Business Solutions List your Business Tips For Consumers Tips For Companies Legal Privacy Policy Terms Of Use Legal Information Dispute Resolution (LVP Program) Pissed Consumer 2018 All Rights Reserved

Then not to mention the tires and cancellation periods, in my case had numerous charges that should not have been. Yes I had the cancellation # provided and the kicker.... MORE CALLS THAN A CALL CENTER, from the companies you checked NO NUMEROUS MF TIMES. THEY START EARLY IN THE AM & TILL WICKED LATE AT NIGHT.

Also some of the companies you go to answer.. Hello and it hangs up so it auto dials you from another phone #. Wtf? I still haven't received any PDF for a 1,000 Visa & 1,000 Wal-Mart card.

They should be sued for false advertising, along with using different websites to do so as well. I have saved the history for all of it & waiting for my family member to look into it for me. And yes I read the terms etc before continuing as started some offers may have a charge. Anyone want to add or talk, you can contact me: @ 508-375-8733 Laurie DaSilva I'm not worried about giving out my number, *** due to these surveys, thousands of companies with umpteen phone #'s keep calling anyway.

Please forgive some of the angry language as I do not like to speak like that but when your a single parent who has lost everything. That's due to taking care of I'll father, Uncle, grandmother back to back and their home. It kinda gets to you. Thanks have a nice day fellow shopper's.

Remember stay away, save time, grief, aggravation and your MONEY..FACT! 1 other thing that wasn't mentioned. After waiting & calling the companies that help & return your money ---THEY CLAIM THAT THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW THEY ARE BEING OFFERED A CLAIM ETC! PRETTY SAD AMERICA CONSUMER IS FRAUDULENT, ROBBING US LIKE STRAIGHT HACKERS!!

IT NEEDS TO STOP!!!!!!

IT EVEN SHOWS ON SOME THE NEWS LOGOS TO BACK THEM. I SHOULD CONTACT THE LOCAL NEWS TO REPORT LET THEM CLAIM THAT!