filters
State:
City:
Product:

Reward Zone USA - *** up unprofessional

You people are full of *** steal people’s email send fake promotions that people never receive that’s the *** problem I’ve done *** for over a year and haven’t gotten one *** gift so stop the *** email immediately please
Reward Zone USA - The Surveys/Deals never End and Can't Contact Anybody
I got an email saying that I could get a Walmart $250 just for taking a Survey. I went ahead to take the survey and it then leads you to claim just ONE deal. Once you claim the deal (which is usually a subscription), it takes you to the next page and tells you that now...
1.1
I liked
  • Incentives
I didn't like
  • Unavailability
  • Deception
Show

Reward Zone USA - *** up aggravating no one to talk to except email I’m about to contact my attorney concerning this false advertisement I have never revived *** from you’ll and tool countless surveys the ***

I have. Evee received any of my gift after surveys plus this blocks me on my google search please stop it today before I file a law suit for for false advertising.

Reward Zone USA - Unsubscribe

They no longer take calls or respond to voice messages. And they still continuously *** into any site I’m inand interrupt me . It is very annoying and I’m sick of it!!!!!

Reward Zone USA - To unsubscribe

I want to be unsubscribed from all your advertising and *** games. I have unsubscribed at least 50 times. I’m sick of dealing with you people. I have tooken screen shots and sent them in with the complaints I have filed. I am now in the process of seeking legal action against you motherfuckers!!!!
Show

Reward Zone USA - Disconnected, sort of...

I called the number you provided and they no longer handle these types of calls. They refer you to their email address for complaints.

Reward Zone USA - Cancellation of subscription

Cancel subscription for early moment.com. my confirmation #6976833.
Show

Reward Zone USA - Take my. NAME OFF THat.survgey No.want cancle.takr off all surgevy

yes. yes will keep.zend all.them.suvry i.do not stop stop. cancle.all.come too my.gmail.com.zo please. i am going.to fine out.too report.so stop Brendamiller 032@ gmail.com.stop.stop

Reward Zone USA - No getting paid

I have been doing surveys since the end of oct following the death of my father and i havent got one penny. I didnt work bc i was his caregiver for the last 4 years. So i dont have any income at all. My name is Belinda Evans in Tucson Az phone 713-835-1682

Reward Zone USA - Never got my prize

I got a text. I did all that was asked. I never got my 1000$ gift card for walmart. I have sent several emails and nothing back. Ive contacted my attorney and will be taking legal action for false advertising
5.0